Warning : Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to chemical additives.
Caution : Not made with natural rubber latex. Components used in these Nitrile Gloves may cause allergic reaction in some users. If allergic reaction occur, please discontinue use and consult with physician.
Disposal : Properly dispose of all used gloves. Follow your institution’s policies for disposal.
Storage : Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid excessive heat. Open box should be shielded from exposure to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting.